Friday, December 02, 2005

who say ??!!??!!

To some of my friends … they may think I don’t speak good English!
To some of my friends … they may think I live in “mountain” so everything to me is new!
To some of my friends … they may think I only have little knowledge about the things around and when I seem to know a little bit more, they are verrrrrrry stunned!

But to God … He doesn’t think the way my friends think about me! =)
I was reminded again by the Holy Spirit - “I must know who I am in Christ!” … others may say I am no good etc, but that’s not important! Because God won’t say and think like my friends … my God use ordinary people (like me =p) to do extraordinary thing!

What matters is not what others say/think about me but what God say about me!
I am who God say I am … not who my friends say/think I am!

Just a thought: Our mouth can be very powerful- words/comments that we made to our friend/s can either be life or death. The person who said it can meant it to be a joke but a joke must always have its limit. To me … I felt that a joke is not a joke when it cause hurt to someone!
Never carry too far with a joke, especially when your ‘joke’ goes too far to the extent of embarrassing the person you are ‘joking’ about feeling terrible cause you said it infront of many others! “Do to others what you want others to do to you”
Let’s us all be sensitive … and always be watchful/caution with the remarks we made.

2 comments:

albert said...

Hi Yanni, I think you are a great child of God, a great teacher and a great leader. So dun bother so much abt what other ppl said and keep on doing the great things you have been greatly doing. May our great God bless you greatly! ^_^

babarado said...

Hihi ... wow ... i like this particular blog .. very true... sometime maybe ya friends have kind of fear that's why they joke without thinking ... but u're difference... u use ya brain and ya heart first before ya joke .. haha ... =D So ya're wise ..and so ya friends kinda ...... heez..