Saturday, February 17, 2007

sO fAr sO gOOd...

Been a month since I started work in my new kindergarten! =)

Thank God for strength!
Having used to wake at ~7am (sometime even 730am) for school at 8am as I’m just 10mins away from school. Now is a challenge to wake at ~6am to catch bus to reach school as early as I can as teachers there are used to reaching at 6am plus.
Though dark rings already surrounded my eyes but still every morning when I wake up early despite sleeping late, I won’t struggle to be awake or even to keep awake throughout the day.
*the JOY of my LORD is my STRENGTH*

Thank God for the favor of man!
- No problem with my new colleagues.
- Trust from my new principal … she seem to see highly on me & entrusted me new “projects”.

- I established good relationship with new parents. Actually they are my real “fear” working there as they are all highly educated & have high expectation of the school so it certainly add pressure on me.
Recently I met quite a few parents from my ex-kindergarten. “Hey!” is how I greeted them. Even throughout conversation, I totally have no pressure and just like talking to friend.
But to new parents in new kindergarten, I got to carry myself well and speak “unusually” (as I seldom speak so politely & nicely … haha!). But so far things between parents & me doing fine, at least no complains from parents. =p
Guess my big pressure will come in May when we have Parents-Teachers-Conference. *stress* Do keep me in prayersSssS wor! =)

- Not forgetting my little angels! =)
Compared to ex-kindergarten, I handle lesser children BUT in term of discipline level, almost sama sama! Haha! So far so good … they like me I like them! =)
They do respect & understand my authority … you be surprised to find some who don’t … but still, I am not a “scary teacher” to them who they don’t dare to approach me. They just know the time when I will/can play with them & when I’m not (that’s good about them).

To sum up … so far so good! Of course all this won't be possible without my Jesus! =)

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

hahaa..

btw are there anymore funny stories about Sato and Wen Ni??????

I crack up each time i read about them...

so by popular demand.. please.. blog about them...


('',)

lyn said...

hEy LyNnEtTe! =)
Haha! Actually both of them now only attend JAMs once a month (due to their "too good" behaviours) then also they toned down a bit now ... so not so "happening" already.
Stay tuned! Will surely blog if there another interesting about them! =)
Happy New Year to you!

Lynnette said...

huh.. arh yo yo... once a month...
so in one year they only get to appear 12 times..
wah.. like special appearance arh..

btw.. how old are the both of them (wenni and Sato)?
arh yo.. last time when i saw them they were so small in CUTE.. (btw.. gaberiel isn't on your bus right.. he's in zoe's bus right????)

I miss Jams church man.. people like teng guan.. sato.. Wenni.. crack me up all the time man..

lyn said...

=) Teng Guan also once a mth... haha! Very special guest so each time they come, they will receive "special" treatment! haha!
Oh... Miss Wennie 23yrs already then Mr Sato 20yrs. Ya they really grew a lot... when I first come in contact with them, Wennie was like 15/16yrs and Sato even younger.
Ya... Gaberiel- Zoe's bus! =)
Do drop by JAMs Church the next time you return wor...

Lynnette said...

xiang bu dao...
they are all a little younger than me only!!!
and wenni.. arh yo yo.. sama sama age as me!!hahaha... we can form the jie mei pai!
ahhaha

yeah.. i wanted to help out during the Christmas big day.. but then I had to be down at Expo to help out in Childrens church...

but hopefully this decemeber when I'm back.. i'd pop by...

('',)