Thursday, April 26, 2007

NeW cHiLdReN's TaLk 2

Cher Lim: *after lesson* Child E, come! Follow me down, I want to talk to you
Child E: I… don’t… want
(children know that is no good sign when Cher Lim offers to bring them down)

Cher Lim: You weren’t paying attention just now. Come! Let’s go!
Child E: I… don’t… want

Cher Lim: Come! No more chance already! Let’s go!
Child E: (sad face) don’t… want…

Cher Lim: Then why were you not listening just now? Why were you walking around?
Child E: *paused a while* Because… I… naughty

Cher Lim: Why were you naughty then?
Child E: *pointing to his backside* Because… my… backside…

Cher Lim: *tried not to laugh* What happened to your backside?
Child E: My… backside… playful

Cher Lim: *secretly laughing* And then why is your backside playful?
Child E: *tears in eyes … serious expression* Because... that… time… mummy… bring… me to Vivocity

Cher Lim: And then?
Child E: There… got… a… cockroach

Cher Lim: Oh… so the cockroach makes your backside playful?
Child E: *sobsob* Y..e..s

Cher Lim: *speechless* Ok! Child E, Cher Lim going to give you one last chance ok? Next time if you don’t pay attention again, Cher Lim will bring you down. Ok?
Child E: O…K

*the next day*
Cher Lim: *saw Child E* Child E, how is your backside today?
Child E: *pondered a while … with serious expression* Still… alittle… playful
Cher Lim: Oh… ok!

*3rd day*
Cher Lim: Child E, how is your backside today?
Child E: feeling fine
Cher Lim: *flipped*

Thank God for all the miracles & breakthroughs! =)
Looking forward for the next big day of JAMs!

No comments: