Friday, March 27, 2009

take 5...

Let me blog blog a while before I get back to my practicum folder again.

Just this week alone, been packed packed packed since Mon - finally 95% done with the stuffs needed for practicum next Tuesday (oh man... really getting near)

Will share more after my practicum... =)

May I have a little request from YOU, all my faithful readers?

Keep me in your prayerssss!!!

... for a smooth practicum session

... children will be engage in all the activities independently

... all the activities will be age-appropriate & interesting to the children

... Cher Lim will be a good facilitator to the children

... “controllable” children (haha... that they will know give me a “surprise” on the actual day)

... for God's peace because .. .. .. .. .. am pretty nervous actually. =p

Ciao!

No comments: