Saturday, July 23, 2011

Haizzzzz

Friend A: Hey missionary! Welcome come back!
Me: Yeah!
Friend A: So how was Philippines?
Me: Awesome! Really awesome!
Friend A: Tell me more. What did you do?
Me: My main job was actually translating... I also did teaching in Children Outreaches…
Friend A: Wow! Best ah you! What else you do?
Me: I also did praise and worship
Friend A: Wow! You did praise and worship!
Me: Yes.. Just simple one, with one praise and one worship
Friend B: Wah! Someone did praise and worship!
Friend A: Wow! Wow! Pastor! Pastor! Yanni did praise and worship during her mission!
* pissed off by Friend A’s reaction … if Friend A’s purpose of telling was just cause happy for me … sorry, I cant feel it at all …

Morale of the story:
Keep quiet! Don’t share much with people you know will laugh your breakthrough!

No comments: