Friday, June 17, 2005

2 Days 2 Nights

S02/E322’s chalet - I’m invited! =pPpP

Not many came because many of the people are sick and resting at home. Actually even the people who came for the chalet, half of us are also sick- even before we came for the chalet then some more living under the same roof, sharing the gems with each other. Oops Oops!

RISK – the war game that not only keep our time going at the chalet but also the game which reveal everyone’s true colour … heehee

sentence like this are made:
“I still have RISK cards lehz!”
“I wont attack you one!”
“TC, we friend friend k. RN, we friend friend k. CQ, we friend friend k.”
“Attack him attack him. Don’t attack me!”

Unhealthy chalet! –said Cuiqi
Evidence to support what she said … we had bbq food for dinner cum supper, MacDonald for breakfast, bubble tea with superb pearl for lunch, tibits of chips and chocolate for snacks, nearly ice-cream for breakfast. And not forgetting SLEEP sleep SLEEP. =pPpP

For me … I enjoyed the chalet, eventhough only a few of us but it was cool enough already. Enjoyed the fellowship we had together.
The only one thing that is sad is my fever cum flu. Because of that I can’t sleep properly … finds myself waking up in the middle of the night, either to take tissue to stuck my nose or going to the loo cause one shot drank 800ml of water. =p
The hardest moment is controlling what I eat … packets and packets of chips and chocolate fly right infront of my eyes but I have to let it bypass me! sobsobz.

No comments: