Friday, January 13, 2006

testimony!!!!!

Few days ago I was on my friend’s car, everything was okay UNTIL suddenly he lost control of his sterling wheel and the next moment, the car was going left and right left and right (don’t know how to describe). It was rather scary as I was at the front seat so I can actually see him swirling his sterling wheel left and right vigorously and seeing the car losing control right infront of my eyes! [due to the slippery road and the sudden change of lane]
Thank God my friend managed to step his brake on time before we hit the road divider. But I think the most amazing thing is when finally the car comes to its stationary position, the car’s side was facing the incoming traffic. I immediately looked to my left and really thank God that at the point there was no incoming vehicles … though there was a bus coming on our lane but it was meters away and seeing us in that position, the bus actually managed to slow down.
WOWOWOWOW … in my entire life, this is my 1st time experiencing such thing! Really thank God for His hands of protection that is on us! More than the car being safe from “external injury”, I think is amazing to see us still “alive” as actually the route that we traveling on are usually heavy in traffic, every week when I go through there to my JAMs busing, there is always many cars but for that time to have not many cars, it was really thank God. And when the car comes to its stationary position, I am actually nearer to the incoming traffic so if the bus were to come speeding, I think … … … … …

No comments: