Sunday, January 29, 2006

sPeCiAlLy FoR ... ... S02 & E322!

Brothers & Sisters in S02 & E322!

Actually I did prepared my speech for you guys during the chalet but was too paiseh to take it out so here I am right now, to type it down cause I know few of you will read my blog! =)
Just want to take this time to say a big THANK YOU to all of you out there in S02 & E322. Though in 2005, I only have 6months with you guys but it has always been great!
Before I made a decision to cross over to JAMs cell group… seriously it is really not a easy decision to make especially when I have the thought that I wont be in the same cell group with you guys. But with God’s confirmation, I went over and thanks guys for your prayers and Jiayous… right here right now, I’m coping well in JAMs cell group- growing strong in/for Him! But no doubt about it… I miss you guys!

SIS IRIS! THANK YOU for everything… really EVERYTHING! =)
Under your leadership, I must admit that at times I may not be very obedient or teachable towards you but you never fail to overwhelm me with your care and your love! THANK YOU for loving me the way I am, despite what I have done. Seriously, I’m not afraid to say it out because I know that both of us have overcome it together! =)
So happy to be able to “clear” every misunderstanding with you! Last but not least, though I may not be in S02 but for sure one thing- you will always be the LEADER in my life! I love you, Sis Iris! I always feel so loved by you everytime I see you!

CUIQI! =) THANK YOU for everything! You have been an awesome friend! Thank you for always been there, be it in msn or call or sms… you’re always there when I needed a listening ear! Thank you for all the advices, all the “waking up”, all the Jiayous!
You don’t know how BIG a difference you have made in my life … do you? =) You know… I seldom share my problem out, always to God of course. You’re the person who I will feel comfortable in pouring out my problems too. THANK YOU!

YAJING, YUNYUN & SHIHUI! I MISS YOU LADIES! =)
You sisters are the best sisters I can ever wish for … and of course I really thank God for YOU! Really miss fellowshipping with you ladies!
You know… each time I see you sisters at Expo, I can’t help but to “run” to you all. Thank you for being a great sister, a great friend to me all this while!

CHRIS, TRICIA, LIHONG, KAREN, GUIYI!
You sisters are simply awesome! THANK YOU for great friendship & a great members-ship in the year 2005! I really appreciate ALL of you! =)

BRO JINZHI, BRO GLENN, BRO YIWEI, BRO ZHENHONG, BRO DANNY!
THANK YOU for being a great brother to me! =) You brothers are the BEST!

TO ALL OF YOU in S02 & E322!
Yanni love you all! =)
Really appreciate all your thoughts… you guys never failed to invite me to your cg outing, your cg dinner, your cg birthday dinner & even your cg chalet, THANK YOU!
All this thoughts really made me very kandong and really feel super loved by all of you!

3 comments:

jadyn said...

I'm so proud of you! =) love you lots..Muackz! *wipes tears off..haha

Shihui said...

kandong rite..haha ..but truely after reading what you have been through and the process of overcome till the YANNI NOW...felt kandong also..erm..You too have make a difference in my life too...Your smile and your jokes will never be forgotton. Miss you ard in cellgroup. U r so cute..hahaha..also ever forget u the two consecutive award for Miss Lovable ya..See u ard' i will continue to invite you to cg dinner,birthday and chalet as long as i live..so hahah be PREPARED!

Shihui said...

last but not least...don't just kandong hor..invite you must come de hor..dont paisei k..you are still part of us.

Regards,
MS CHan