Thursday, February 16, 2006

WoOoOoOoOoOo!

“Where is the office?” was asked by a man from the window.
Minutes later, my principal walked in to my class, “Be careful when you dismiss the children later, there is a man with revolver around this area! A Chinese man dress in black”

*remained calm*
But my eyes was constantly looking out of the window… can be quite scary where there was once this old man was looking into my class for quite long.

Shortly after, at the carpark behind our school… we could see police cars, even CIDs around! Guess if you had watched the news, you roughly know what’s happening.

The “incident” happened two blocks away from my school so afterall, we were not that affected. My colleagues and I was like asking “what if the media will to come to our school and interview us what we been doing to safe-guard the children in our school”… maybe we will tell them, “Nothing much! But we’re making full use of the police cars around to 'tell' our very active children that police cars & policeman all around so cannot be naughty if not they will come and catch you all". Ooooooops!

This is only the fun side and naughty sides of us teachers… but seriously thank God for protection over our school and now is to pray that the “naughty man” will be caught as soon as possible!

No comments: