Friday, April 21, 2006

JAMs EaStEr SuPeRhErO

Jesus… my SuperHero!
Jesus… my star!
Jesus… my best friend!

JAMs Easter SuperHero… successful!

This Easter- I am one of the games masters with Santhi. Though our discussion & preparation is rather last minute but thank God on the actual day, everything turned out well. To be able to work with Santhi… I would say there is certain stress as she is a person of excellence but of course the opportunity to learn from her is great and worth it too. =)

My beloved W5- past few weeks’ attendance had been like 21, 22, 23… it always been my prayer to be able to cross that mark of 25 on a usual JAMs weekend!

So this big day… together with my ZS, we targeted to have 25.
(to my ZS, 25 is no problem cause W5 has ever hit 38 on a big day).

Indeed God can do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us (Eph. 3:20) - this Easter, W5’s attendance is… … … … *drum rolls* … … … … … … 33!

Praise the Lord! All glory belongs to Him! =)

Is very amazing how God does it- from my bus, I actually have many super irregulars students (those who sometimes come sometimes don’t come) who came. And I have two backsliders who came too, no words could describe the joy of seeing them back again… they actually backslided yearssssssss ago and for me to be in contact with them again and they came for Easter, is indeed God’s power. As they are very high and working, they said they are willing to come JAMs service if the weekend they are not working. Not forgetting my usual core students… ALL of them came!

Haha! To think about it… it feels great when my helpers who did fetching for me told me that they actually squeezed in 29 students and 2 teachers in a 20seaters bus! But of course got to really thank God no traffic police, if not based on what the driver said… each passenger after the 20th, got to pay $100. =)

Right now after the big day, what is the challenge for me?
- to contain the growth of W5 (got to pray that God will enlarge my capacity). And really pray & believe that W5’s attendance will not drop down back to below 25 again.

Really pray this breakthrough will not be one-time bang event. 33 for Easter big day, what will be the attendance for W5 the week after big day?

No comments: