Friday, October 13, 2006

cHiLdReN's MoMeNtS

sCeNe #1
Cher: Why you like Thomas, the train?
Child E: Oh.. Oh..
Cher: Why?
Child E: Once… upon… a time, when I was… was very young, not even 1 year old. 2 years old that time, you know what happened? I like to play car but my dad… … … so now I like Thomas, the train!
Cher: Wowow! Once upon a time!

sCeNe #2
(Child B ran and fell… didn’t cry, pick herself up and walks away)
(Cher M pretend never see as she know Child B will make a big fuss)

(back in class)
*Cher M heard Child B mumbling to herself* Child B: Hmm... Just now I fall down

(half an hour later)
Cher M: Child B, you fall down just now?
Child B: Y… Yes!
Cher M: Why?
Child B: *innocent look* I… I run… I run too fast

sCeNe #3
(Cher Yanni sitting with children who are preparing to do work)
Cher Yanni (supper tired after hrsssss of lesson): Children, once you get your paper… write your name at the back & you can start!

*10secs later
Child A: Cher Yanni, write my name where?
Cher Yanni: write on the table then throw your paper in the dustbin!
Child A: hey… … … … (with a cheeky look on his face)

*IMMEDIATEYLY
Child J: Cher Yanni, write now ar?
Cher Yanni: *volcano erupting* No no… do tomorrow! You can open the door and go home now!
Child J: hahaha

sCeNe #4
*work time*
Cher Yanni: Hey Child J, you are supposed to colour yellow over here, why you colour it orange?
Child J: But… But… But I cannot find yellow. So… So… So… perhaps I can use orange

Cher Yanni: *shocked by the word “PERHAPS” he used* Oh okok!
(Child J is only in K1)

sCeNe #5
Child J: CherCher Yanni
Cher Yanni: Yes?
Child J: Child J… he makes the toys like this (show it with his hands)

Cher Yanni: Oh! Child J mess up the toys?
Child J: Yes… Yes! Only him does it! No… No one else in the universe do it

Cher Yanni: *shocked* Universe! What is universe?
Child J: Hmmm… Universe… Hmmm… is many many… countries together

Cher Yanni: Hmmmm!

(ps: this Child J in scene #5 is the same boy in scene #4)

No comments: