Wednesday, September 27, 2006

hApPy HaPpY hApPy!

Praise the Lord!
In the month of Sept, W9 was birthed forth- combination of Eena’s & my students.
Wowow! Though this multiplication is not totally just from my bus (my next target) but is amazing to see W9 come to past! =)
Even in the midst of planning in the month of Aug, I was like kept asking my ZS- “W9 will come to pass right” Is so amazing that I myself can’t believe is happening right infront of my eyes!

Ever since W5 transferred out 8-9 students to W9, 3weeks in a row, W5 has the attendance of 21. Haha! I can’t believe my eyes too… before the transfer, were seeing 26-28 and even 30 sometime but now big drop to 21.

Just last Sunday, W5’s attendance 23 with 1 absentee! Trust me… I am so so so so so so so so happy!
Though increase by 2… but to me, that’s so great!
Few more months to year-end… trusting & leaning on God that W5 going to end it with a big BANG!

Just want to take this opportunity to thank my helper, Xiaoying who also transferred to W9 to assist BC Huimin.
Struggled to “release” her to W9 at first but for effectiveness, just got to “release”.
Pray that she will be a great help to BC Huimin and together both of them will bring greater breakthrough to W9. Amen! =)

Xiaoying- always and always available and ready whenever I need her help, even last minute!
Though at times she can’t avail herself for busing due to cg but she is always on for visitation… she will even initiate the date for visiting. And to me, that’s the most important cause I believed in being consistent in visitation so like she will also know the family better and the family will feel comfortable in sharing with her. And of course I don’t have to search high and low every week for a visitation helper (that’s what I am doing now… arggghhhhh).

One incident where I never forget is when I was off to Thailand, I prepared her that she will visit for me with Yiwei. I was amazed that she started visiting alone at 5pm plus to visit those “out of the way” before meeting Yiwei who was sick to continue visiting, She really shocked me with the effort of going the extra mile and doing more than what is expected.

Not forgetting her love & patience for the students in W5. One awesome thing is that she “click” very well with my bus’ higher students (that’s important too cause is not easy to disciple so many higher students all by myself) and she is one who the higher students will go to without pressure.

From the bottom of my heart… THANK YOU THANK YOU! =)

No comments: