Tuesday, November 21, 2006

cHiLdReN's MoMeNtS II

Times fliessssssss… 2006 school terms has ended!
For the “last” time… enjoy!

sCeNe 1
*Child L & Child J drawing*
Child J: Child L… Child L… what are you drawing?
Child L: a dinosaur!
Child J: It… is… so gigantic!
*Cher Yanni heard… shocked by the big word he used AGAIN*
Cher Yanni: Child J, what is gigantic?
Child J with a cheeky face: I… don’t… know!

Cher Yanni: Come on! Child J! What is gigantic?
Child J: Hmm… it mean very very big!

Cher Yanni: Oh… I see!

sCeNe #2
*Cher Yanni sit 2 girls & 1 boy near me cause they are not ready to play*
Cher Yanni: Child Y, come here! What happened to you today?
Child Y: *innocent look* I don’t know

Cher Yanni: Why are you not listening today?
Child Y: *innocent look* I don’t know

Cher Yanni: Child Y, you see other girls are all so quiet but how come you are like that?
Why? Why? Tell me why?
(did it purposely cause want to hear her response)
Child Y: *innocent look* Because… Because I cannot control

Cher Y: *trying not to laugh* What you cannot control?
Child Y: My head

Cher Y: You cannot control your head?!
Child Y: Yes.. Yes.. I cannot control my head to do bad things

Cher Y: … … … …

sCeNe #3
*children were given sweet by Cher S*
Cher Yanni: Wow! Child A, you got sweet!
Child A: *innocent look* Yes!

Cher Yanni: Can I have it?
Child A: *put sweet back in his pocket & kept quiet*

Cher Yanni: Child A, can I have your sweet?
Child A: *innocent look… thinking* Na… take!

Cher Yanni: Really?!
Child A: Y… Yes!

Cher Yanni: You give me already then you wont have anymore
Child A: *smile* Never mind!

Cher Yanni: *so touched* Woooooo! Is ok, Child A, thank you so much! But I think you can keep it.

After reading that much… if you are interested to see my school’s kids, do check out at www.webshots.com at lyn_pcfsgn. =)

No comments: