Saturday, July 07, 2007

NeW cHiLdReN's TaLk 3

Term 3 just started …

sCeNe 1
*Cher Lim was reading storybook “Hungry Giant” to K1 class*
Cher Lim: Children, do you know what a “giant” is?
Children: very big person!
Cher Lim: Yes! Giant is someone who is very big!
Child N: *interrupted immediately* No! Giant is not big! God & Jesus the biggest!
Cher Lim: *stunned* Amen! Yes! God & Jesus are bigger than giant!
Child N: Yes!

sCeNe 2
*Cher Lim attempted to wipe away the stain made by permanent marker on whiteboard*
Children: Wow! The blue line no more already!
Child B: Cher Lim got magic!
Child Z: Huh! Cher Lim magic teacher mehz?
*seconds later*
Child N: No! Only Jesus can magic!
Child Z: Huh!? Who is Jesus? I don’t know who is Jesus lehz.
Child N: Jesus is a man… He is very powerful, you know! He made you!
Cher Lim: *secretly thought to myself* Woooo… evangelist!

sCeNe 3
*nursery children (4yrs old) done with his colouring work*
Popular Child J (in Mandarin): Mdm T, nice a not?
Mdm T: You coloured until like that, of course not nice
Child J: You cannot say not nice, later tomorrow I don’t come to school
*shortly after*
Child J: See! Mdm T, nice a not?
Mdm T: No… not nice
Child J: You must say nice! If not later I don’t eat
*snack time*
Child J happily eating away
Mdm T: I thought just now you said you don’t want to eat?
Child: Haha

*next day*

Mdm Tan: Child J, I thought yesterday you said you don’t want to come to school
Child J: *paused a while* Ya lohz… my grandmother ask me to come one more time

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

xiao si ren le!!!

those kids are just so ke ai!!!!!!

i bet you're having so much fun teaching them..

('',) Lynnette

lyn said...

hEy LyNnEtTe ... thanks for dropping by at my blog. Always thought no one read. Hee! =)
Ya ... this ke ai kids sometimes can be interesting & real ke ai but still sometimes they can drive me up the wall. Haha! But overall they are fun to be with!