Friday, January 25, 2008

A "eXcITiNg" SuNdAy

Wah! Got a “shock” early in the morning!

Student XYZ had not been going to school ever since school reopens, guess the long Dec holiday really made XYZ prefer to stay home. For 2weeks, XYZ also refused to come to church.
Last Sun, XYZ's parents decided to put a stop to that and told XYZ to go church. After XYZ changed, XYZ just refused to leave home so the mum gave me a call to ask me up to help talk to XYZ.
When I reached, XYZ was doing “morning exercise”: papers-cutting! Despite the long soft talk by the parents, XYZ just refused to put down the “weapon” to go with me.

Finally XYZ's mum cant take it, she snatched away the container that XYZ used to contain the papers. And this “provoked” XYZ who stood up to attempt to snatch it back. The moment XYZ stood up, I was the nearest person XYZ can reach so very quickly, XYZ got hold of my hand for a second and I actually can see the scissor approaching! Ohh! My hand = papers? But thank God XYZ stopped immediately, guess when realised “Oppps! Is Teacher Yanni!”

XYZ left me for the mum. BEWARE! The scissor is still on XYZ's hand! My goodness! Struggle took place between XYZ, mum & dad. XYZ can be quite strengthFULL. He attempted to attack mum but thank God for dad who was around to stop. Can you imagine the scissor was so close to all of them in the midst of the struggle.

The dad managed to pin XYZ down. My heart almost stopped! I ever witnessed the way XYZ attacked mum so really cant imagine what will happen if XYZ got the mum and with the the scissor. Thank God for His protection!
After that, though XYZ still didnt want leave home but shortly after XYZ left with me willingly, thank God for that. Through the journey & even XYZ's stay @ church, XYZ was ok. Was sharing with another worker, she was telling me to check XYZ's bag for “weapon”. Haha!

The end? Of course not! “Exciting” Sunday you see!

Miss Perseverance, ST was in action BIG time!
She was ok in the beginning but after coming back from the toilet (routine), she started her “ktv time” - from loud to louder to verrrrrry LOUD.

Wanted to ignore her as past “experiences” she ktv for long as she will be carried away by “happening” on stage but this time she didnt ... she went on and on and on, louder and louder and louder.

No choice, brought her out. I got to pass her to another worker who I got to bring ST for a “lift tour” up & down as I need to lead games. Before I left her, she was still “singing”, after I done with games and back with her (at least more than 15mins), she STILL “singing”.

Used hard & soft approach, her favourite drink & newspaper, drama & very firm ... she just refused to get out of the lift as she wants to go home.
I want to go home! I want to go home! Wahhh! I want to go home! I want to go home!” x50

=) A big thank you to Cher JY & Cher YQ who played a part in this “drama production”! Haha!

During dismissal, she managed to force her way down and boarded the wrong buses. I almost cant get her down for one time. There I was - one Cher Yanni with 2 “powerful” students: ST & Bryant. One hand of mine tried to stop ST from boarding all the buses, the other to hold bryant who thank God was being “entertained” by his “zoo”.

In the end, brought both of them to carpark first to board our bus. Thank God for “journey mercy” as from church to carpark, I was alone with them! Just when we reached where the motorbikes are ... Oh no ... bryant's recent hot pick! Know bryant love motorbike but didnt expect he will do anything”.

Just when I was looking high & low for the bus, Bryant was comfortably seated on one of the motorbikes! My goodness! Haha!
Cant tahan his “ya-ya-papapya cool look” when he on it, like finally dream came true! Hahaha!
But thank God I just called him once and he got off the bike.
Can you imagine if he refuse to? Hmmm... I will faint there and ask him to ride ST home?!

Am I drained @ the end of the day? Not so actually ... hahaha ... guess all my last few years' "trainers" - Mr Sato & Miss Wennie really taught me well. Hahaha!

No comments: