Wednesday, January 23, 2008

tImE wiTh J - 1

In my new form class (K1), I have a verrrrry “interesting” boy, Child J: well-known since last year as throughout his nursery days, he caused headache & heartache for his teachers. Though I didnt come into contact with him much but was warned about his “style” so I had been quite “unfriendly” towards him. His teachers like to bring him to me when he misbehave badly as other than principal, I am the next teacher who he quite scare of.
In 2008, he is in my class! I am going to “experience” him everyday! Hmmm...
Can you imagine, just first 3days of school, he already “released his power”: when everyone are seated nicely on the floor, he twisted/turned his body & even fall flat on the floor, put his legs on the table, pee pee without license, placed his bowl on his knee & made his bowl danced during snack time.

J's PoWeR #1
* Child J shouted, ran around & disturbed his friends ... despite MANY chances given by Cher Lim *
Cher Lim: * very angry * Child J, I want you to stand there now
Child J: * started crying IMMEDIATELY * Cher Lim, I dont want. I promise you I will be good boy
Cher Lim: Don't talk to me. You always never keep your promise. Go stand there now!
Child J: * walked over super unwillingly *
* a minute later *
Child J: Cher Lim ... Can I sit down already?
Cher Lim: * ignored him *
Child J: Please, Cher Lim! My legs are grumbling already!
Cher Lim: * tried not to laugh * Ok good! Now I want to see your legs cry!
Child J: Cher Lim, dont... dont say like that please
Cher Lim: * bursting laughters out soon * If you are tired then you can sit down where you are now
(away from his friends)
Child J: I ... dont ... want ... I want to sit with all those man
Cher Lim: @@! Man? What man?
Child J: * pointed to his friends *
Cher Lim: * fainted *

J's PoWeR #2
* during Chinese Lesson on differences*
Cher X: Children, let me ask you ... do you think Cher X & Cher Lim are the same?
Children: No.... Not the same!
Cher Xu: Why & how are we not the same?
Children: * started naming the differences *
Cher X: Okok ... that's correct!
Cher Xu: That's all?
Children: * silence *
Child J: * with a very serious tone & look * But then hor, you two have one thing same
Cher Xu: @@! * thinking how can that be * What is that, Child J?
Child J: * very serious look * You 2 are very fierce!
Cher Xu: Haha!

J's PoWeR #3
* after Cher Lim read the book, Pinocchio*
Cher Lim: Ok! Children, now you know is not right to tell a lie. Do you know why is not right to tell a lie?
Children: No good.
Child A: Must ask permission first
Cher Lim: ?????
Cher Lim: If you tell lie, of course you wont become like Pinocchio that your nose grow long but what will happened is that nobody will believe you again
* shortly after *
Cher Lim: Child J, so are you going to lie to Cher Lim again?
Child J: No already! I am a good boy!
Cher Lim: So next time if you promise you going to be a good boy, you must keep your promise ok!?
Child J: Ok! I... I am a good boy!
Cher Lim: If not next time I wont believe you again
Child J: * deep thought * * very serious tone * I guess you are right!
Cher Lim: * shocked by the phrase he used * Good!

No comments: