Friday, March 28, 2008

cRaZy, WiLd, FuNnY, wAcKy EaStEr

JAMs' Easter 2008 - just when I thought I can take a “break”, I was informed by Cher S that I will be doing games instead. This time 2 games all by myself! @@!

On top of games, I was also involved in drama, though a minor role but major “fear” as this role required me & drama partner to sing (a mission impossible for Yanni). @@!
The nightsss of rehearsal can be pretty tiring, especially during the last week to Easter where almost all the nightsss ended @ 2am. And some of the nights I will rushed down after class. @@!


In addition, I also had assignmentss to watch out for. During the packed period, I have couple of assignments that required special attention – group assignment where powerpoint is required and of course individual assignment which due date approaching. @@!
ps: Cher Jinzhi, thank you for your laptop! Cher Joli, thank you for helping me with the layout!

My week was filled with drama rehearsalss, games' preparation, school's work & assignmentss. Overall, really thank God for His strength for each day, especially during the hours teaching in school despite the little hours of sleep.

=) Thank God for the success of the games too! Overall the preparation was quite last minute, I nearly had difficulty finalising the games but once set, everything went well.
ps: Teachersss, thanks for the suggestions of games! Yanjie & Eena & Gina, thanks for helping with the games stuffs!


=) Of course, thank God for every SOULS in W5... including parent/sibling, 26 for W5!
Was believing for 25 but indeed God can do exceedingly above all that we can ask or imagine.
Few backsliders came and even one of them who I never expect her to come.

No comments: