Saturday, March 01, 2008

tEsTiMoNy

Want to thank God for His strength & favor! =)

A month ago, I took up another part-time admin job in one particular company, recommended by one of my cg members.

Right from the start, the boss already wanted a full-timer so I was pretty shocked when he is willing to employ me eventhough I can only work part-time.
Last week was my last week wih them, though will wish to stay on but guess is not “realistic' for long-term.

This is my first time doing admin job – typing, scanning, filing, sorting etc so actually @ the beginning, it was pretty “challenging”.
Everyday after my “battle” in kindergarten, I will rushed down to the company and spend ~4hrs there.
Two of the nights, after admin job, I got to rush for my diploma classes. Other nights includes other commitment like visitation & cgm.
Throughout that 1month, everyday is like so rush for me. Really want to thank God for His strength! And especially during the nights when I have classes. I'm able to pull through each day with His strength! =)

Thank God for understanding & nice boss!
Right from the start, my boss was ok with my “jelly timing” as most of the time I will reach office late and leave office early.

On top of that, I also get to earn extra income for myself ... being paid $6-$7 per hour.

All in all, it was a nice experience!

No comments: