Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tImE wiTh J - 3

J's PoWeR #8
* lesson on being helpful to one another *
Cher X: Children, remember is good to help your friends. You will be happy when you help them.
* ~hours later ... during playtime *
Child J: Cher X, can you help me remove this toy please?
Cher X: * no immediate response as was busy with other children who were doing their work *
Child J: Cher X, you... you must help me you know... you help me then you will be happy
Cher X: @@! Haha!

J's PoWeR #9
Cher Lim: Child J, so do you want to go with us for the excursion?
Child JW: * in deep thought * Yes! Yes! I want to go!
Friend JN: Then... Then you must ask your mother to pay $xx ok
Child JW: * in deep thought * But... But I dont have money in my pocket
Friend JN: Then... Then you must ask your daddy to work hard
Cher Lim: * enjoying their conversation *

J's PoWeR #10
* work time *
Friend ST: Friend SY I bring you ok
Friend SY: Ok... I want to go!
Friend ST: I... I bring you and bring him (Friend M)
Friend M: =)
Child J: Then... Then me lehz?
Friend ST: * in deep thought for a sec * No... you cannot
Friend SY: Yes... You cannot
Child J: I want! I want!
Friend ST: Cannot! You always shout! I... I already gave you many chance! (hmm... sound familiar? haha!)
Child J: I want! I want to go!
Friend SY: Cannot... You cannot go
Friend M: Ya lohz... later at night you shout, we cannot sleep
Cher Lim: * laughing sercetly ... didnt interfere, listening to their conversation *
Child ST: I bring Child SY and Child M only!
Child J: Cher Lim... ... ... .... * burst out CRYING *
Cher Lim: * flipped ... like that also can cry *
ps: Child ST is from Thailand so she actually wanted to bring them with her there

J's PoWeR #11
* Cher Lim spotted a mark on Child M's face *
Cher Lim: Child M, what happened to your face?
Child M: * fearful look * Child J, Child J used pencil and made my face
Cher Lim: @@! Oh no, is quite a deep mark! When did it happened?
Child M: there! * pointed to their working table *
Cher Lim: * volcano erupting * Child J, you come here now!
Child J: * innocently doing his work * Yes Cher Lim? But... but I'm doing my work you know
Cher Lim: You continue later, come here now!
Child J: * walked over * Yes Cher Lim?
Cher Lim: What happened to Child M's face?
Child J: I... I dont know
Cher Lim: Child M, who went to scratch your face?
Child M: Child J
Child J: @@!
Cher Lim: Child J, was you the one who scratched Child M's face with a pencil?
Child J: @@! I... Sorry... I promised I will not do it again
Cher Lim: * volcano erupted as mark on Child M's face quite bad * Child J... * nagging session *
I need to bring you to the principal's office
Child J: * immediately bursted out crying * I... I dont want~~~~
Cher Lim: Then you tell me why did you go and scratched Child M's face?
Child J: * sobbing * He... He want to eat my tortoise~~~
Cher Lim: ???? Tortoise?
Child J: My... my paper tortoise!
Cher Lim: * ring a bell ... earlier, Child J was colouring a picture of tortoise * ... * fainted *
* nagging session began *

* just before dismissal *
Cher Lim: Child J, why did Child M wants to eat your tortoise?
Child J: * smile * Lollipop!
Cher Lim: Child M thinks is a lollipop?
Child J: * nodded his head with a cheeky smile *
Cher Lim: Child J, if Child M say he want to eat your tortoise, do you think he will really eat it?
Child J: No * giggled *
Cher Lim: Then? Then why must you go and scratched him?
Child J: ... ... ...
* Child J ran happily up onto his school bus. Once up, his “muahaha-smile” appeared immediately *
~~ this boy ar... minutes ago he was still crying (so bad that even till his eyes were super red) then next minute his “usual self” returns.

J's PoWeR #11
* children were asked to draw their favourite food/fruit/drinks *
Cher Lim: Child J, what is this?
Child J: Oh... this is milk!
Cher Lim: Hmm... but how come your milk is blue in colour?
Child J: * paused for a second * ... the ouside!
Cher Lim: =)

No comments: