Monday, May 12, 2008

sTd JaC

Teacher LZ, Teacher YN, next time I bring you go Orchard ok, they sell very nice xxx” said Std Jac (one of the students in JAMs Church)
... during one of the lunch we had with Std Jac & two others students monthssss back, one of the sentences which I can still remember clearly

Teacher YN, later we finish watching Energy VCD then I will send Friend SS home ok” said Std Jac
... that I believed is few years back already, despite staying in north, Std Jac always been willing to send her Friend SS who stays in the west home as then Friend SS was unfamiliar with the transport

Std Jac – always bubbly & always happy, had a trademark smile that will brighten up your day
(even when I'm typing, I can visualize her smile)
I always enjoyed talking to her... her attitude, her expression, her smiley face

But just recently, Std Jac ended her own life... ... ... ...

Tomorrow (Mother's Day), Jac will kneel infront of Jesus and pray, 'God, bless my mama!” said the church minister who was conducting the service

Byebye Jac” said her dad as he bid his last farewell

1 comment:

NHI said...

Oh no... I am so sad to hear that