Saturday, May 31, 2008

hEeHeE...

Few days back, I was on my way home from visitation. * super tired *

The train arrived @ Serangoon but I didn't alight ... why?
Not because I overslept but because I was happily observing the “happenings” between two little girls with their mothers.

I was shocked when I alighted, I was not one or two stops away from Serangoon but rather 5!!!!

Guess having to work with children for a while now + the recent module I took about “Observing Children”... now I am more observant when little children are around me - I love listening to children's conversation, listening/"watching" how they solve conflicts etc. =)


If you ever get a chance to join in any conversation among children, be sure to LISTEN carefully.
If you ever encounter children having “conflicts” among themselves, do not immediately help them to solve but leave them to solve it among themselves. If things don't work well then you can guide them along.

No comments: