Sunday, June 01, 2008

oVeRwHeLmEd...

Guess how did I spent the eve of my bdae?
The most amazing way one could ever ask for ... I spent it with God in His presence @ JAMs Overnight PM. =)

I must admit that in the beginning, I wasn't really focusing, many agenda flooded my mind but very quickly I told myself I need to focus on God, I need to tarry, I can't let go just like that, I must wait until God touch me.
Wow! Not long after, the breakthrough that I'm longing for came!

And suddenly, a touch from heaven
Jesus came
And rescued me

And suddenly, a touch from heaven
Jesus came
And set me free

I wept and wept and wept ... don't know how to describle but just felt overwhelmed by God's love despite how undeserving I am. =) I love being in His presence!
DaJie prayed for me ... one word that she said to me which I remembered clearly was “BOLDNESS!”

BOLDNESS ... as I desire to do more for Him & for His kingdom!
Looking forward for MORE encounters with Him! =)

2 comments:

NHI said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Yanni! Greater breakthrus and encounters with God this year! Be blessed!

lyn said...

Amen & Amen! =) Thank you Huiying!