Monday, June 16, 2008

yIpEe YiPeE!

Hooooooooooooooooooooray! 14th Jun – presentation & submission of “Young Children & The Self and Social Awareness” assignment ... up to date, did couple of assignments, never one have I such a big relieved when submitted the assignment.

Is a group assignment... much was required from us – 2 games, 4 activities, 2 songs, 2 rhymes and 1 electronic story. That day when we submitted the assignment, we were like “FINALLY! We can sleep in peace tonight!” We even joked that the kit that we made doesn't just contained the games we created but also our blood, our sleepless nights and our sweat. Haha!

One of my friends ever made this comment, “when Yanni do assignment, many are activated” Haha!

a big THANK YOU to those who in one way or another helped made my part possible...

Mr SiA – oh man! What can I say? Thank you for being the “director cum camerman” to my video! Thank you for the “magic” you performed on my pictures. =)

Mr ChEr – Thank you for lending me your “wife” for not just once but many times! “She” been a great help to me! =)

MiSs TaNg – Thanks for helping me to conquer powerpoint! =) Felt sense of satisfaction when I did up my powerpoint slides with all those animation!

MiSs ZeNg – Thank you for going the extra mile! =) That night I thought, “Die already! Final lap then my printer mood swing”. What the devil meant for evil, God can turn it around for my good.

No comments: