Wednesday, June 04, 2008

WoWoWoW

After the long break from Certificate in Preschool Teaching (CPT), it was a challenge to take up Diploma in Preschool Teaching (DPT). One of the challenges cum fear I can say will be to face the “outpouring” of assignmentsssss!

Up to date... I have accomplished 2 individual assignments & 3 group assignments (quantity like so little but it felt like I have done many ... haha).

Out of 2 individual assignments, one B+ and another which I got back recently was A! Didn't expect A for that module as the lecturer has high expectation and I did this assignment rather last minute also.
Out of 3 group assignments, one yet to get back but the other two we got A (the only group to get A). Wowowow!

PRAISE THE LORD! =)

just a thought ... if only this I have this kind of result for my olevel ... haha!


a peep into some of our assignments.....




No comments: