Friday, June 06, 2008

oH mY! oH mY!

BLESSED, so blessed is how I felt @ my recent “21st” bdae! Hee!

I'm totally amazed by the thoughts of my FRIENDS, appreciate EVERYONE of them – the time they spent, the $$$ they spent, the effort they put in, the gifts they gave etc.

From friends to cg friends to ministry friends to friends from ex cg...
~ appreciate those who take time off to meet me up
~ appreciate those who sacrificed their sleep (after overnight pm) and met me up for dinner, even planned a “surprise” though half the time I suspected it. Haha!
~ appreciate those who did planning on how/when to celebrate & what to get for me.

~ received wowowow gifts ... 3/4 of my presents are items which I need currently.
~ I'm blessed with more than $300 in cash!

=) But what's really matters to me – one that $$$ can't buy ... is the greetings/smses from my FRIENDS!


ps: if you yet to send your greeting, you can still do so by 19th Jun ... haha ... cause Yanni usually celebrates her birthday for one month.

No comments: