Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I wOnDeR.....

Recently I was chatting with a friend about a particular joyous event – we were pretty shocked with the responses we received when we spread the infos to others.

How do you “weigh” your relationship with each individual?
How will you show love & concern to someone (eg. A friend)?
To what extend will you show love & concern to someone?
How will you determine the degree you want to bless someone?
Is there anything that will be an "hindrance" you in blessing that someone?
What's your reason of blessing?

Personally I feel at the end of the day, is really up to one self. Learnt in my DPT that philosophy is impt, it determines how we do things & of course how we view certain things. I believe likewise in our relationship with one another, what's our philosophy? It always take two hands to clap so is really up to one individual how you want to clap. =)

2 comments:

jadyn said...

Eh, I dont rem talking to u about a joyous occasion lei? hehe v curious...

lyn said...

haha... not from your side. this "sensitive" issue, cannot share in detail. =p