Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hE iS bAcK!

THE MAN who stretched our capacity.. the man who made us stepped out of our comfort zone.. the man who made us accomplished tasks that seem impossible.. the man who was the “cause” of our sleepless nights.. IS BACK!

Haha! “The man” is none other than Mr P, one of our course's lecturers.
If you are a faithful reader to my blog, guess you may know what were the “mission impossible” he gave to us at the previous module. Oh man.. up to date, it is still a "talking point" in our class.

Now he is back with us for another module – Science and Environment Awareness. =)
At the 2nd lesson, we were introduced how to make ice-cream & butter! Woo... that's fun!

It was also the start of our "nightmare"- on our assignment requirement sheet, you don't just see question 1 but 1, 2A, 2B, 3, 4A, 4B and each questions with its' requirementsssss and due date is actually within a month. All of that include quiz, presentations, submission of folders, preparation of activities etc.

=) the JOY of my LORD is my strength!

4 comments:

NHI said...

Haha! What a "POWERFUL" lecturer! Do not be dismayed, God is with you! You can excel in this module. :)

lyn said...

AMEN and AMEN! =)
I'm sure by God's grace, few weeks later I will be sharing my testimony here! =)

Anonymous said...

go go go! jiayou! =)

lyn said...

Yeah I will! =)