Tuesday, January 13, 2009

interesting BUT ... ... ... ...

Since last week, everytime when it comes to written work with K1 ... I will “tremble”. Haha!

Thank God I didn't allow all of them to do @ the same time ... if not think I will faint infront of them.
I will only allow 6-7 children to sit around me @ one time so that I can not just supervise them but also to better know each child's understanding etc.

As we don't have the luxury of having a Teacher-Assistant, some time it can be “challenging” as on one hand we need to watch over the children @ work and not forgetting the children @ play so to make sure they don't start a war.

But I guess the moment where it will make my white hair multiply is the moment they start their work.

Same activity sheet, same age group of children BUT different responses, different style! Haha!

Here I need to get this to start, there I need to get this to stop ... here I need to bring this “back to earth”, there I need to get this to stop dreaming ... here I need to get this to write, there I need to get this to correct ... here I need to get this to colour, there I need to get this to colour nicely ... here I need to get this to do properly, there I need to make sure they don't fight

My colleague & I always joke ... After each IMPACTFUL lesson with the angels, more than just having messy hair & drained off in our energy, think our life may be shorten fast.
Maybe we can live up to 80 but after each “happening day” with the children, our age will minus off 1 year by 1 year. Haha!

No comments: