Wednesday, April 28, 2010

mid term...

Today I left school @ close to 6pm…
Straight after the dismissal time, there was no “free time” for me - it was one task after another after another after another.

Is already the mid term… work loads are increasing.
Two of my cg prayer requests…
- greater capacity for school commitment
- greater ability for increasing work load in school

To - Do list:
1) check through library books (deadline: asap)
2) type visitation report (deadline: asap)
3) contents in the portfolio (deadline: this Fri)
4) self-check for phonics manipulative (deadline: next Tues)
5) observation (on going, asap)
5) mark worksheet/recording sheet (on going)
6) visitation (on going)

Beside the above… the “busy moment” now will be preparation for LSK's annual Sports Day which is happening in 3weeks time.
Theme on “Heaven”… LSK’s Sports Day really verrrrrrrrry different from any typical sports day of just motor skill activities only. Hmmm…

Beside preparing the props for two classes of children, I also need to come out with the structure of the “object” both my classes are assigned to build etc etc. Nevertheless thank God for good principal who don’t just throw the teachers (esp someone new like me) to “swim” alone but offer help, really much help.

"Dear Jesus, I just want to lift up the remainder weeks in Term2 into Your hands. I pray for greater capacity to juggle the many commitments and greater ability and good time management to handle the increasing work load. Thank You Jesus".

No comments: