Monday, June 13, 2011

MY day - 1

late post…

Had a great 21st celebration last month! More than all the presentsss and treatsss, I’m overwhelmed by the love, thoughts, effort and presence of all my friends for making my birthday so memorable!


Celebration #1 - with kakis

A yearly affair but this year this affair for me started two weeks before my birthday. Simple dinner + Cool movie + Awesome fellowship!



Thanks guys for your precious time and love gift! But most of all for the yearssssss of friendship, love & support!

Celebration #2 - “surprise” by Team 8
It was a meant to be a night of Team8 gathering.
After dinner, we went strolling near Esplanade where we met another SOT team. While both teams were in position to take photo, one of the members from the other team turned to me and very softly said…
She: Our guitarist is ready!

Me: Guitarist? For?

She: One of your teammates’ birthday right? Our guitarist is ready.

Me: Hmmm… … … Opps! =p


Haha! Then I know my teammates actually prepared a surprise for me. So immediately I put my “acting skill” into use. Just when I thought there was only a birthday song but was surprised to see a cake!
So that tell me is not an impromptu idea! Later Team Leader told me that there won’t be surprise-factor if to celebrate on my actual day so they prepared a “bonus“ for me.



Thanks thanks… really thank thanks Team 8!
Really appreciate all the love, efforts & thoughts!

I’m so loved by all of you!


Celebration #4 - with zone
Simple dinner with great company!
Love the idea of the “creative” cake too!



a big THANK YOU to Pst, Adiel and my fellow zone members for your presence and love that night!
a big THANK YOU for your generous love gift too!

2 comments:

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

our gang havnet celebrate wif u wor...oops!

lyn said...

Orrrh~~ Haha! Is ok ah!
Some of the years I celebrate my bdae for half a year so you ladies still have time. =p