Tuesday, August 07, 2012

responsible VS irresponsible

On MC today, the first “official” of the year… as in I really use it. 
Was given a day of MC earlier this year, around late Term1/Term2 but I didn’t use.  This time the Dr actually wanted to give two days but I told him one day will do.

Was unwell on Sat and despite a bottle of liang cha + 10hrs of sleep on Sun, I still don’t feel good on Mon but still pulled myself to work, with the thoughts that gotta be around to push out stuff and also has two visitations which were prearranged with parents who may have make special arrangement.

Though was in “with energy no energy” mode but I thank God that He sustained me throughout the entire day, the teaching hours and one school visitation (one cancelled).

But today’s really cant help it but to activate the MC.

One of my teacher-friends ever mentioned that many times though the teacher is sick, he/she will still want to go to school - whether is it for children or the pressure of syllabus or even due to the manpower.

Haha! Are we teachers being responsible or irresponsible here?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teachers 也是人 if need to break (on mc) then must really take that break.. so that can have the greater energy to walk further... no doubt u are definitely a responsible teacher! always salute ur passion and dedication (:

lyn said...

thank you "Anonymous"!
the little angels are the reason behind my passion! =)

Yup, will take that break when really need to. That is also why I always fully utilized the school holiday too. Haha!