Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ni's Adventure @ Hualian #3

Day 5
After breakfast at the Homestay together with JL and boyfriend who also stayed there too, we met up with Nana and her boyfriend.

We kicked start the day with an activity that most Taiwanese will do during summer, water play! Haha! Best of all, in the nature!

The water was not just clear but cooling!
Good for my legs filled with Little Mozzies’ kisses. 





  
After a good lunch together, we bid goodbye to Nana and YW who will be returning to Tainan for work.

  

My adventure at Hualian continued with JL and her boyfriend with them driving around using a GPS as both of them are not local people. 


Here are the places we went: 
(more photos/captions can be found at my FB)






 









The fun and interesting moments for the day: 
My first experiences of picking “clam” and water play in the nature








We ended the day with a eating marathon at the famous night market.
Always good to go night market with friends as that way, not only you get to try more food and everything you just take a little bite. 






Back at the Homestay, I received a gift from the Homestay’s Lady Boss. She felt bad with all the hiccups I encountered during my stay.
From wall to water to light… haha… but seriously I’m not affected and it also wont stop me from recommending this Homestay to my friends as in general, I’m happy with my stay and especially being my first time staying alone. I felt “secured” there.
The staff are nice and friendly too - from the Lady Boss who attended to my needs when I told her about my Little Mozzies’ kisses to the Boss who came to talked to me while I was waiting in the lobby alone to the Front Desk Lady who always made sure I’m in comfort whenever I’m at the lobby etc.  



I’m touched by Huang Papa and Huang Mama’s gesture.
Despite the time as we returned back late, both of them came specially to pass me bottles of “Rice Wine” for myself, JL and another two friends.
Chatted a while with them before I said the last goodbye to them.
I also attempted to return $$$ to them but was firmly rejected by them.



Seeing them drove away, my heart filled with gratitude.
With my visit to Hualian for 5days, they spent so much time and especially $$$ on me.
EVERY expenses of mine in Hualian were covered by them - even the night stay on mountain top. 

 
Day 6
The day we were be leaving Hualian to next destination, Taipei.

Just before that, we made a trip one more time to Qixing Lake. 
Being my third time visit… FINALLY I get to see the view I wanted to! 







I always enjoyed looking at blue blue sky and white white cloud!
All these can be found here at Qixing Lake and best of all, with a bonus of beautiful sea view!

Like the shore too… not typical sand like but little stones.












Final goodbye to the beautiful Hualian and off we went on a long distance travel up.
There was this road that had the MOST numbers of turn… almost every 5seconds!
Really salute JL’s boyfriend who drove throughout. 



Here are some places we stopped to take photos:
(more photos/captions can be found at my facebook)





Just before another one hour plus drive to Taipei, we stopped by at Yilan to grab a bite at one of their famous night markets





We arrived safely at Taipei in the night. 
JL and JM accompanied me to check in at the hotel before they left.
Thankful to the both of them

No comments: