Sunday, September 29, 2013

Highlights

Here’s some highlights in the last three months.

Joyful July
SOT Teammate J was back in Singapore. 

Though was a short trip but we managed to catch her for a time of fellowship - a must when our SOT teammate is back.




CHC 24th Anniversary celebration @ JAMs.. 


Awesome August
Did the most happening thing - went on my first ever overnight cycling where my friends and I conquered almost 62km. It was indeed a great experience (always wanted to try overnight cycling), fun and TIRING!!!
Took me two days to “recover” and get my legs back. Haha! 

But it was awesome! Looking forward to the next long cycle! 





About 2-3 weeks later, I went for another day cycling on my own… on my first every “official” off day. Went beyond the usual ECP to Gardens by the Bay. Learned the route from friends during the night cycle thus wanted to see the view during the day too.
One word - SHIOK!



Announcing the arrival of Princess Amelia!!!
congrats to the newly promoted Papa Zhi & Mama Joey! 
So happy and excited for you both! 
Enjoy your papahood and mamahood!



Super September
Chilling with the girls..



GTM & HGT with Em on Teachers' Day..




Went for my first-ever court hearing..
My first court experience.
PERSONALLY, I may not fully understand all the terms, the legal factors, the transactions and all but as I sat there looking at the back of my pastors.. thoughts came to my mind were "Why are they going through all these, they really don't have to! With all they done, they really don't deserve all these!" Believing and praying for swift deliverance! 



Shared the joy of my friends..
A big CONGRATS to the lovely and fun couple, Thomas & Nana!
Have a blissful marriage!







Zhi & Joey's bundle of joy's baby shower.
Happy 1st Month Baby Amelia! 



I'm super duper overwhelmed by the love of my leader, my pastor and friend showered in many ways!


  

Some shots with the precious ones in JAMs..




 

No comments: