Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happenings

Some happenings for the months of October & November..

Ok October
2nd night-cycling with some of the JAMs friends.
Start point: ECP
Destination: Changi Village, for the famous nasi lemak
End point: ECP
Side effects: buttock and legs cramp the power of 10 (hahaha!)

Though was tiring but a good form of exercise and bonding time with friends.






The month where it all started… the mood of search-for-café-sit-in-café so I will actually search on line for the different cafes available and if is convenience and ambience is nice or best has some “authentic” feel then off I will go to the café. 





Either with friend - without any agenda, just chit chat over coffee and light snack. Or either alone - without anything in mind, just sit and r&r to enjoy my coffee over people/car-watching. 


Nutty Novermber
The month (after so many years) I handed w5 to another worker and went over to help w1 temporary till the bus teacher is back.




The month my favourite seasonal beverage is back!!
So if you can't find me... you should know where I am eh. =p


The month, for the first time, will be going to Korea with Ah Min & Ah Li. 
Stay tuned for that!

No comments: