Tuesday, July 05, 2005

-TERM 3-

School Term 3 has started … another 9 more weeks to go! =)
Don’t know is it because 1 month never sees the children … when I see them on the first day of school, find EVERY child like grew smaller in size.
1st week of school, it had been good – children’s discipline okay, maybe cause their “power” is yet to release?!

On one of the school day, I was sharing with one of the K1 class- Frangipani 4 who know Jane that their Jane karkar went Australia to study. *Confusion* was on their face … cause “Australia” can be a big word in their dictionary but they understand better when I told them that Jane karkar is at a far far place and they won’t get to see her soon. I had a conversation with a little boy, he is always very interesting in his speech …

Cher Yanni: if I miss Jane karkar, how?
Little Boy: then you go Australia find her lohz
Cher Yanni: but I don’t have money
Little Boy: then ask Teacher Grace (principal) gives you lahz
Cher Yanni: then if I go, who teach you all?
Little Boy: hmmmm …. *silence and smiling at me*
Cher Yanni: then if I go there, nothing to do how?
Little Boy: when Jane karkar go school … you help her sweep the floor lahz
Cher Yanni: be her maid ar?
Little Boy: Yes! *laughing away*
*Cher Yanni flipped*

1 comment:

Shihui said...

your student very cute ar