Sunday, July 24, 2005

kEEping the FaitH

This week's cell group’s sermon … KEEPING THE FAITH!
My cell leader was sharing about her journey to her dream … was then reminded about mine too. And is like WOWOWOWOWOW when to think back. All glory to Him! =)

5 Phrases of FAITH journey:

1) DREAM – “nothing happen until somebody start a dream”
~ My dream … to be a kindergarten teacher! Because I love children and love to teach!

2) DECISION – ‘a dream is worthless until you choose to go for it”
~ I made a decision then to do whatever I can to achieve my dream … even to retake my O’Level for the 2nd time despite of the fear of failure I have.

3) DELAY – “delay is NOT denial!”
~ I failed at the 2nd try of O’Level … having only 3 credits to ‘fight’ for Early Childhood course which need 5 credits to get in.

4) DEAD END – “God want us to believe in the impossible situation because that is when we will learn to trust Him”
~ appealed 3 times at Ngee Ann Poly for Early Childhood course … kana rejected 3 times! That is when I begin to tell myself … no way I can be a teacher!

5) DELIVERANCE – “our impossibilities are God’s opportunities!”
~ miracle happens! A church friend of mine asked me to help out at his mother’s kindergarten as relief teacher … that time few of the teachers there are leaving so they need new teachers and so I am given the chance for interview! PRAISE GOD! I am accepted!
Right here right now … by GOD’S GRACE … I am a kindergarten educator for nearly 2 years! =) Graduated in Feb 2005 with Certificate in Preschool Teaching!

ALL GLORY TO HIM!
Indeed ... if you have a dream that is yet to fulfill … hang on there! Keep your faith and keep on believing! If is really your dream and your passion … no matter what disappointment and “shut doors” may come your way … it still wont stop you from dreaming your dream! =)

No comments: