Tuesday, August 09, 2005

busy ... BUSY ... busy

It had been a longgggggggggggggggg time since I last blog … what happened?! Hmmm … basically entire last week I was busy with JAMs’ big day – Party On 40! =)

I was told like 2 weeks beforehand that for big day I will be leading games with another worker. Ever since that day, “games” was always in my mind … got to think of what to play, the props to make, the lines to say on stage etc. But only last week then managed to finalize all games stuffs with Karen so Mon night, Tue night and Wed night … you will find me at Lifeworks, doing up the PowerPoint etc.

Thurs night … after visitation, got to ‘hold’ an Overnight Props Making session with Huimin and Szeming to rush the big props for games. It is really OVERNIGHT cause from 12am plus, we did all the way until 5am plus … no break in-between! The church’s overnight prayer meeting is really a good ‘training ground’ for us! =) It was a long night but thank God, we have awesome Christian songs and Szeming’s lame jokes. =p

To Szeming & Huimin … greatly appreciate the both of you! =)

Friday’s school hours were SUPER DUPER hard to endure … find my eyes really struggling to keep opened. It was so bad that I got to wet a tissue and put in my class so whenever my eyes is closing, I immediately wet it with tissue. At once when I was watching the children doing their work, this child shouted: “Teacher Yanni, you want to sleep already ar?”. Ooooops!

Friday night’s Festival Of Praise (FOP) was great … though was in the overflow room but could felt the peace and presence of God. The only sad thing is during Praise and Worship, you really can see all kinds of Christians … some who will sit and fold their arms, a few young girls who talked among themselves and even used their phone, people walking up and down and people leaving the hall even before service officially ended.

No comments: