Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thank you, Jesus!

THE JOY OF MY LORD IS MY STRENGTH! =)
Last week was a longggg week for me, was not only busy with JAMs’ stuffs but also didn’t get enough sleep for several nights. But really thank God that every morning when I woke up, I always feel refreshed and even the hours in school … there’s not a moment where I will feel sleepy or tired (except for Friday cause didn’t get to sleep at all the night before =p). Thank God for the strength that keeps me going for the entire week … especially the long weekend.

PRAYERS WORK! =)
JAMs’ big day … my bus has an attendance of 30! Praise God!
Before the big day, my ZS asked me for a faith figure for my bus … but somehow don’t have the faith to say big number so just replied her, “Can cross 25, good already!”.

Then I began to pray and do visitation to backsliders and new friends. Remember this one time when my helper and I went to visit this new friend- the dad was super unfriendly, we were at the doorstep but he just stood far away to ‘talk’ to us and whatever we asked him … either he don’t reply at all or he reply so softly that we can’t hear anything. And throughout, his facial expression is constant – fierce! A facial expression like trying to tell us to get lost soon before I use the broom in my hand to shun you all away!

And no matter how sincere we asked to see his son (the ID) to talk to him, he just refused. Kana rejected, we got to leave because basically we are only two sisters so not wise to you know you know. But God is good- just when we left the house, a phone call came … it was a backslider’s guardian who called saying that he wants to come for the party! As I expected that I won’t have the time to visit all backsliders, a week before I sent out the flyers through mail so this backslider came to know about the party through the mail he received … is like WOWOWOWOW! This big day alone, I got 3 backsliders who came back! =)

ALL GLORY TO JESUS! =)

No comments: