Friday, September 09, 2005

I know who I am in CHRIST

Last week’s cgm … Sis Lily (my JAMs leader) got us to tap into the spirit and wants us to take the step of faith to share if we have a word/verse for the group or for a particular person. The next thing I knew it, Sis Lily’s hand was on me!

Gideon – a bible character who Sis Lily was reminded of while praying for me. After reading the bible to find out more about Gideon. This is the verses that got me:

Judg 6:14 – Then the Lord turned to Gideon and said, “Go in this might of yours and you shall save Israel from the hand of the Midianites. Have I not sent you?”
Judg
6:15 – So he said to Him, “O my Lord, how can I save Israel? Indeed my clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father’s house.”
Judg
6:16 – And the Lord said to him, “Surely I will be with you, and you shall defeat the Midianites as one man.”
Judg 7:14b – “This is nothing else but the sword of Gideon the son of Joash, a man of
Israel! Into his hand God has delivered Midian and the whole camp.”

Wow wow … though Gideon felt that he is the weakest and the least, but yet God still used him to save the Israel out. We don’t have to be the smartest, the cleverest, the popular to be used by God … God can use anyone and everyone, that’s include YOU and ME! =)

While I was seeking God, I was reminded again by this – “I must know my identity in Christ!”. Heard this many times … but never really once let it goes deep into me but after that night, really make a decision to never let this leave me!

Knowing who I am in Christ, I don’t have to be fearful … but I can step out of fears and step into faith and boldness!

I KNOW WHO I AM IN CHRIST!

2 comments:

jadyn said...

you don't know how proud of you I am! I'm so inspired by your growth, you've come so far in Christ, the BEST is yet to be! Keep on keepin on! Your reward is great!

Glenn said...

hi yanni!

yup yup..we must all know our identity in Christ!...wow wonderful post!...strong revelation!...take care and God bless ya!