Saturday, September 24, 2005

tEsTiMoNiEs oF w5 ...

W5 are blessed … because of Him! =)

#1 ---- one of my backsliders, Gary came back!
He used to be regular in JAMs but due to family gatheringssssss … he stopped! Ever since the previous National Day Party, he was back till now … regular! Not only he is very excited to come, his parents are more willing in allowing him to come!

#2 ---- my 2 irregular core students have become regular again!
Std R and Std W … started to ‘shake’ – excuses after excuses of not coming to church. One of which can be quite discouraging … “I don’t want to come because my friend not going.” But right here right now, they have been coming every week and are excited for the following week of JAMs. Thank God! I actually included both of them in my W5 prayer list that God will keep them in His presence and before I could even pass to my helpers to pray, God has already answered!

#3 ---- NEW contacts after NEW contacts!
Pandan Garden is a new area for my bus … somehow quite out-of-the-way as well but every week without fail, we will go all the way to fetch just this ONE boy! Just few weeks ago, there is this walk-in to JAMs service and next thing I knew it, this student stayed in PANDAN GARDEN! This new walk-in is SUPPPPER excited, he even asked me is there JAMs on Friday. =)
Last JAMs … I got a new friend, little Malcom who is only 4 years old! Though he doesn’t have a very strong parents support, still he is a boy who is always-happy and interesting to be with! I’m sure you will love him at first sight!

#4 ---- a student’s mum called me and want go Chinese Church!
I have this particular student, his parents are verrrrrrrry into “Buddhist stuff” … they have activities after activities with temple here and there. Just last Monday, this mother called me and started to ask me whether City Harvest has Chinese preaching service and when I told her yes. She said, “I want come down and listen listen, if is good then maybe I will change”. I was like *shocked* cause didn’t really expect this particular mum will want go church! This week when she comes … going to pray she will come with a opened heart and allow God will touch her.

#5 ---- Attendance!
After several weeks of 19 to 21 in attendance … W5 finally crossed the barrier of 22 and hit 24 for two weeks! Praise the Lord! =)
I truly believe W5 can achieve that because of Him … Jesus! He is in total control in/of W5. All glories belong to Him!

Galatians 6:9 – “And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.”

1 comment:

cAreBeArsSHiNe said...

Praise God for all the wonderful Works He is doing in W5...

And thank God for a loving and caring servant of God like you in W5, one who touches the hearts of the students.

Keep up the good work.

Jia You!