Saturday, October 08, 2005

cHiLdReN's TaLk (part II)

ps: back by popular demand … haha … just kidding!

sCeNe #1
Jeremie (Australian K2 boy): Teacher! My finger got blood!
*saying it with super ang-moh accent*
Cher Yanni: What happened?
*trying very hard to say it with ang-moh accent*
Jeremie: Say!
*Cher Yanni failed*

(usually when Jeremie can’t understand why we said, he don’t said “huh?” or “sorry?” or even “pardon?” … he will say, “Say!” and then we will repeat until he got us)

Cher Yanni: Oh … What happened to your finger?
Jeremie: I also don’t know
Cher Yanni: Come! Follow me to office, I put plaster for you!
Jeremie: Say!
Cher Yanni: Come!

*after plaster-ing*

Jeremie: Teacher! I can’t work with my finger?
Cher Yanni: Yes you can, Jeremie!
Jeremie: *trying to move his plaster-ed finger* But I feel weird
Cher Yanni: *flipped*

sCeNe #2
*during transition, Gerald was caught running and knocked onto his friend, causing him to fall*

Cher A: Gerald, why did you run?
Gerald: Hmmm … because I scare you scold me.
Cher A: Then why you run so fast and didn’t stop?
Gerald: *ya-ya-papaya tone* Because you never tell me to stop!
Cher A: What?! You mean I need to ask you to stop then you can stop? You should know the school’s rules that you are not supposed to run!
Gerald: I forgot already!
Cher A: How come you cannot remember?
Gerald: Because I am only 5 years old!
Cher A: *flipped*: Then I am going to tell Cher B (senior teacher who most chn afraid of) that you forget the school rules!
Gerald: You want to ask her to do magic on me? *still with his ya-ya-papaya tone*
Cher B *talk logic to Gerald and explaining to him why he can’t run*: … You understand?
Gerald *fear in the face*: y … e … s

*Cher B left*
Cher A: So Gerald, are you happy now?
Gerald *innocent look*: She still didn’t do magic on me what!
Cher A *surrender*: Gerald ……………………………

sCeNe #3
*assembly time*
Nursery boy: *sing very LOUDLY*
We are happy little PIGS, having lots of fun!
Happy little PIGS in school
There are lots of happy things to do
We learn and play together

Cher A: Boy A, PCF song goes this way-
“We are happy little KIDS, having lots of fun!
Happy little KIDS in school
There are lots of happy things to do
We learn and play together

Nursery Boy: Hmmm … so I can’t sing “pigs” lahz?!
Cher A: Of course you no! !

No comments: