Thursday, October 20, 2005

^a WOWOWOW sunday^

The Sunday !!!

Is really not easy … even from the start when practicing with the musicians for praise, I felt so much to give up cause having no experience in leading praise- I don’t know the cue, I don’t know the flow, I don’t know this and I don’t know that … felt the ‘stress’ immediately!

*on stage ... I sang and did the actions to the best I know how ... "what a mighty God we serve!" and "I love you Jesus deep down in my heart!" =)
Thank God … I managed to sing and endure through the entire praise!
Hmmmm … how did it went then?! Hmmmm … super off keys! =( I totally can't hear the music beat when I sing!

When I came down … just felt my confidence level went zooooooooooom down! I just felt like hiding in the toilet! Just when I tried very hard to forget about it so to focus and get ready for tuition – the next challenging task in my hand ... I walked out and saw this familiar girl sitting beside the dusbin, trying means to dig out what inside! Yes you guess it! Is MISS CHIAM WENNIE! I was like … “Argghhhhhh! God, must everything happened at one time?! Cannot weekly installment?!”

Just when I managed to get her into the hall … she started her own "entertainment" – she beat pple around her, she said sorry, she beat, she said sorry, she pinched, she said sorry, she pinched, she attempt to open teachers’ bags, she untied all my shoes laces, she beat me, she tried flipping my shirt … you name it, she done it! Before I can do anything to “cool” myself … I got to standby for tuition!

The 1st step is usually the most difficult - after a no-good praise by me, after a ‘war’ with wennie, I totally feel terrible! And the next thing I knew it is that I have to 'force' a smile and go up to stage to teach. Find myself having problem saying, “Boys and Girls, are you ready for lesson time” at introduction … but thank God it got better after that and the lesson turned out well … got good feedback too! PTL!

*the Joy of my Lord is my strength!*

1 comment:

jadyn said...

yanni, well done! I wanna lead praise n worship in cg too man.. =) time to buy some praise n worship CDs..this time listen to them intently.. listen to how the leader sings, leads and listen to the instruments..sing with..off-key, nevermind, keep trying!

you can do it man!!! JIA YOU!