Thursday, October 20, 2005

^opportunity^

Usually in JAMs … I will take service segment like cheerleading, announcement or games. Ever did before offering … but was long way back – challenging cause can’t imagine Teacher Yanni being serious on stage and preaching God's Word. *oooops* heehee

Just recently, I was asked whether am I willing to take up tuition – another highlight of JAMs so of course there is a certain level of "pressure" in it. So typical Yanni’s first reply – “I am willing but I scare I can’t do a good job!” But thank God for Sis Santhi who believe in me and encouraged me all the way … so took up the challenge by faith!

Just when I thought everything is “calm” already … I saw this on the service duty roster:
Praise : Yanni

I was like … hmmm did I see wrongly or did Sis Lily typed wrongly ?!?!?!
I double check with Sis Lily … and it was not a mistake! It was another opportunity given to me to come up to the next level.

One thing hit me when I ask Sis Lily can I don’t do it - after listening to all the faith msgs by pastor and cgl (especially during this season), at the end of the day … if we still look at situation with fear, then perhaps we are just allowing the Word to touch and leave us and that we didn’t put our trust in God. So despite of all the fearsssssss I have, I took up the challenge!

F.A.I.T.H - Forsaking All I Trust Him

No comments: