Wednesday, September 07, 2005

my princes of W5

PrInCe #1 – Sato Seiichiro

1st Saturday of Sept … Sato came! When he is on the bus, the teachers secretly remove his cds from his bag (trying to create a scene when he reach church that he lost his cds so he won’t want goes near the sound system). The second he opened his bag and realized that his cds was no way to be found … he gets ANGRRRRRRRRY! He TEAR his bag … sat on the floor to lean fully on a boy and refused to get up (just imagine the heavy weight on the poor boy) and he even punched a girl who happens to walk past him.
Throughout the entire 1.5 hours of service, he was not inside the hall but way outside! I guess in all the JAMs students, he is the special one cause he is the only one who are allowed to have his own way to walk around the entire church area freely! Basically there’s not a church area that Sato has never been before … can you imagine the little little corner near the golf area, Sato can actually walked there and squeeze his way through. Is really like a time of exercising for Wayne (a JAMs security) and I who accompanied him throughout.

PrInCe #2 – Bryant

Bryant … he has slight autism and hyperactive. He is a boy who needs a lot of physical touch and assurance … lack of security I guess. Any guy that comes along his way, at times he will just grab them by their hand real tightly and refused to let go. He especially like Indian guy because he has encounter before a church’s Father (those catholic kind) who is Indian so now to him, every Indian guy he will grab them and call them Father. Just last week, along the way from church entrance to lift … he actually grabbed 2 “ang moh” guys, 1 NS Chinese guy and 1 Indian guy!
But he can be real interesting at times … during worship, I told him “Come Bryant! Lets pray to Jesus!” and immediately with his head bowed, he took my hand and placed it on top of his head. And when I spoke in tongues, he actually started mumbling also. And he won’t lift his head up until he hears me saying “Amen!”. During dismissal, his shirt was kana pulled by a boy who is in bad mood and I guess Bryant was shocked as it caught him by surprise and the moment when he was being released by that boy, he adjusted his shirt (he gets very irritated when his shirt gets crumpled and even when his shirt’s collar not properly made) then next moment he said, “Help! Help! Help! Help!” in Chinese. Is really funny hearing him saying Help in his ang moh-accent and some more only after he is being pulled. Hahahaz

Though my 2 princes can be adorable and interesting at times but still when they gets active, they can get really tough cause basically both of them are verrrrry FULL of strength. For Mr Sato, basically I cant 'deal' with him much on my own cause of his HUGE sized, I do gets afraid when standing near him. But for Bryant ... I still can managed a little cause on him I believe that when he gets super active and hyper, a sister's full strength at least will not be as tough and as forceful as a brother's. Cause it really 'hurt' me when once a brother went to pull Bryant back real hard, trying to stop him from pulling piles of containers down ... after which Bryant point to the part where the teacher pulled and look at me and said, "pain! pain!" ... that moment onwards, I told myself that as much as possible, I want to 'deal' with him myself. So now is to keep praying for patience and SUPERNATURAL strength! =)

No comments: