Thursday, May 18, 2006

pArT 2...

What made all my tiredness on Sunday all worth it? =)

After sending all students back, I was at West Mall with my JAMs friends. We saw this big crowd queuing to get free bottled coke so we decided to join them too… so interesting.

While Miss Tang & I was queuing, Mr Sia & Mr Cher went to “check out” this boy who was with his father as he looked like special student as Mr Cher already spotted him before we arrive. After we’re done with our freebies, we went over to join them and soon, approached the father & the son. Right! This boy used to study in a Special School and the rejoicing part for me is… they stayed at Bukit Batok! (Hahaha… the area I’m incharge). Just when I was talking to the father & son with the teachers around me… Miss Tang spotted another girl who looked special too. When I got hold of the particulars of the first contact we saw, I went over to approach the girl who was with her mum with Miss Tang… Right again! She is currently studying in a Special School and they stayed Bukit Batok too!!!!

Amazing right?! =) Praise God! Praise God! Just in like 10minutes… we met 2 contacts! And these 2 contacts are actually very potential & have given their word to come. Best of all is that their parents are actually very opened. The girl’s mum actually was so “quick” that on the spot she confirms her daughter’s attendance for the following JAMs service with me. When I asked for her number for the first time, she was like “no need lahz! Want come now say already… no need so troublesome! Will let her come one!” And I was like “wowowowow!”

Thus I ended my day with great JOY & not the “presents of tiredness” from Miss W & Mr B. =)

No comments: