Thursday, May 25, 2006

Xie Xie Ni Men

As I get “younger and younger”… I don’t really feel like wanting to have a grand bdae celebration but just a simple meal with my friends will be great. But most of all is the smses/calls made by my friends to send their greeting… is AWESOME to know my friends still remember my birthday.

(ps: if you are reading this blog and you realized you haven’t send your greeting yet… is not too late cause Yanni’s birthday celebration is one month so flood in your smses/calls. Haha!)

Shall I propose a toast to my beloved kakis!
Thanks guys for everything… for your time & for your money! I’m shocked to receive 2 presents from you guys… hope you all didn’t spent much on me. Really appreciate and will surely answer your prayers soon by “wearing” the blessing real soon. =)

Shall I also propose a toast to my great ZS Joli!
Thank you for the most-filing lunch at Jack’s Place! Will also make sure I “wear” your blessings too! =)

Another toast to my cell group JM1 & JM2!
Thank you for the blessing! Truly now I will WATCH and pray! =)

My beloved w5!
Thank you for the little presents & also the self-service to celebrate my bdae on bus. I’m shocked when my students took out the cake and shouted 1 2 3 and got everyone to sing together. Cause all along is we teachers who do it but that day, I was left doing busing alone so I cant possible sing to myself, wasn’t prepare to do it also. But think my helper “rehearse” with them beforehand.

My helper Xiaoying!
Thank you for the cake! That realllllly surprised me cause didn’t expect anything on bus so all that really shocked me.

My always-generous Yanjie!
Thank you for blessing me with the 2 books! Will read and write you a book preview? Haha… just kidding! Not forgetting the $xxx voucher… is more than enough!

Shihui & Yajing!
Thanks for taking out your time to come for the dinner at GlassHouse! Be blessed as you blessed!

Sis Iris & Chris!
Your presence really made a difference! Thanks for coming despite the late hour!

1 comment:

Shihui said...

hey u r welcome, we too enjoy ourselves. wherever u go, u r very bright leh..keep on shinning...!