Wednesday, July 05, 2006

32!!!

raise the Lord! Last weekend, my bus W5 has a breakthrough attendance on a normal weekly service!
*drum rollsssssssss* W5 hit
32!

32… w5 ever achieved during big day like Easter or Christmas BUT for a normal weekly service, this is the FIRST FIRST time!

Of course, the credit doesn’t belong to me. It totally belongs to JESUS! =)
Still remember the day before Sunday JAMs, I am still worrying for my bus attendance. Just at that particular service, when Pst Tan is ministering to the cell leaders towards the last part of service, he mentioned “lean on God, don’t lean on our own strength/ability, that is when we will become weary”. That is when I was reminded and made the decision to stop worrying and lean on and trust Him! And when Im back, I pray to lift up everything to Him!

Is reallllllllllly soooooooooo amazing when on the actual day, all my core students came (usually there will be few who can’t make it) and I got 2 new students who came! And by His grace, W5 hit 32! I myself can’t believe it either, didn’t expect attendance to shoot so fast cause past week weeks has been hovering between 24-25 (can’t cross that 25 mark). I really believe is God! I really don’t know how to describe but truly believe this time is really God who made it happened!

The feeling of seeing the bus packed is so great! =)
Thank God for the safety too… imagine 32 people on a 20-seater bus! Haha!
2-seaters, I squeezed in 3 students.
4-seaters, I squeezed in 7 students.
On the bus engine (beside driver), I got 2 students to sit there.

NOW- the most important thing is to pray for retention that it will not be a one-week thing that w5 experienced but is going to be every week which leads to MULTIPLICATION. Amen! And of course to pray for greater capacity to contain the growth and capacity to watch over all the students under my care!

LEAN ON HIM!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

girl.. i've been reading your blog...


very funny!!

32!! awesome job man.. Glory to GOD!!! Jia YOU!!