Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm amazed!

Last Sunday, I was at West Mall with Bro Szeming & Sis Karen. As we have quite some free time left cause we changed our makan venue, we decided to spend a while at West Mall as there was a function and there is many people so we thought, “Since we have time, why not go for ID-hunt!”.

Actually when I first reached West Mall earlier with my helper, something prompt me when I saw the crowd that it is a potential crowd but cause was rushing to meet up my students so didn’t walk around. But thank God after the lunch, we still managed to go around the function area.

3 of us walked through the lobby, with our eyes wide opened. We walked to the end and nothing happened. Just when Bro Szeming said, “I never go to basement before, lets go down and take a look!”. That point of time, cause we already finished walking the entire lobby so I was thinking to myself, “Lets go! We already walked the entire lobby so I don’t think we will meet any ID”.

The moment we reached basement, Bro Szeming spotted 1 ID!!!! And we followed on and at the right timing, Bro Szeming & Sis Karen approached them and guess what, they are keen to come JAMs & they stay Bukit Batok (area I’m in charged of). Praise God!

I’m amazed, really amazed! =)

That particular Sunday, we supposed to have bowling games for my bus’ higher students. Is also a chance for them to invite their non-christian friends along. The night before I called up my higher students to ask whether they got any friends, their reply is either *don’t have* or *im working until 1am* or most disappointing one- *don’t know*. So looking at the “situation”, I decided to postpone the bowling games till I get to talk to them properly regarding inviting friends those kinds.

I’m amazed! =)
That morning to JAMs service, I was on the way to fetch this high student, I was told that her house there, including her will have 3 people boarding the bus. After checking it out, is actually 2 new friends who are with her! After JAMs service, as promised earlier, my helper and I went lunch with my bus’ higher students. During then, 2 more backslider came (my higher students invited them).

Wowowow! I’m amazed! =)
I truly believe that… just like how God used all the workers in JAMs Church, God can also use the students in JAMs to make a difference! They will shine in their workplace & school. And also be the ones that God used to bring revival & breakthrough!

No comments: