Wednesday, August 09, 2006

1min on stage = xxxxhrs backstage

This JAMs’ National Day celebration, the Chinese saying of “one minute on stage, 10years backstage” pop so alive to me! One week before big day, I was like little stress cause got to think of creative ideas for announcement, got to think what fun game to play and got to plan for busing. Even the day before actual day, I was given the responsibilities to buy prizes for contest, stuffs for decoration and my games props. I spent the night preparing my games alone. Seem to be so much work & preparation but after 2hrs of celebration, everything end! Still, no doubt about it- it had been a good experiences for me! =)

Before big day, my ZS gave me a super great faith target… for w5 to hit 40. w5 ever hit 38 during big day. The thought of digit 4 just shocked me so couldn’t really see it so waiver a bit and gave 38 as target.
With the grace of God, w5 once again hit 38 with 2 regulars who didn’t come (if not guess w5 can hit 40 for the first time). But to me, the most awesome thing is not the number 38 but rather my 2 backsliders & my 4 super irregulars who came. Really thank God for every single one who came!

Praise the Lord!
Great faith produces great results!

No comments: