Tuesday, August 29, 2006

cHiLdReN's TaLk V

sCeNe #1
*Cher Yanni helping to look after Child B who are being put in “special corner” by Cher N who went away for a while*

Cher Yanni: Child B, how come you are here?
Child B: *crying dramatically*
Cher Yanni: What happened? Why are you crying?
Child B: I want to be leader!
Cher Yanni: During the assembly?
Child B: Yes…Yes! *still crying away*
Cher Yanni: You had been a leader before, now is your friends’ turn!
Child B: No! Is mine!
Cher Yanni: You should let your friend be a leader.
Child B: No…No! Later I bring all my friends to the zoo!
Cher Yanni: *shocked* Why you want to bring your friends to the zoo? Your friends are not animals!
Child B: They go zoo and be zoo keeper
Cher Yanni: *secretly laughing* Then how about you?
Child B: I will stay in school and be leader!

sCeNe #2
*class of K1 children being questioned by me*
Cher Yanni: Children, there is a reason to everything you do. So now your friends are going to tell me and the rest of you why they did what they did!
Cher Yanni: Child S, why did you hop to the toilet?
Child S: No… that is jump!
Cher Yanni: Hmmm… Okok! Why did you JUMP to the toilet?
Child S: *think for a moment* Because… Because… Because I not tired
Cher Yanni: Oh… you not tired so you jump?
Child S: Yes!
Cher Yanni: What about you, Child X, why did you run to the toilet?
Child X: *innocent look*
Cher Yanni: Come! Tell me why you run to the toilet?
Child X: Because… Because I happy
Cher Yanni: *flipped*

sCeNe #3
Cher Yanni: Child B, how come you are late for school today?
Child B: I walk…
Cher Yanni: Child B, Im asking you, how come you are late for school?
Child B: there… there got many human beings
Cher Yanni: *shocked* So the human beings all block you from coming to school?
Child B: Yes! *walked away happily*

sCeNe #4
Cher Yanni: Child B, come! I got question to ask you!
*Child B came*
Cher Yanni: Child B, how come you didn’t come to school yesterday?
Child B: Hmmm… I sick!
Cher Yanni: *knew the reason why she was absent* No… you are not sick! You went out with your cousin right?
Child B: Hmmm… Yes!
Cher Yanni: Where did you bring your cousin to?
Child B: I bring him to xxx, yyy and zzz!
Cher Yanni: Where did you bring him to eat? And what did you eat?
Child B: I eat crab! I also eat prawns!
Cher Yanni: Wow! And what else did you eat?
Child B: I eat all the sea creatures!
Cher Yanni: wowow… *stunned by the words she used*

sCeNe #5
*after giving out vitagen to the children*
Cher Yanni: Hey Child B, can I have one of your vitagen please?
Child B: No!
Cher Yanni: Why?
Child B: Because my house got a lot of people!
Cher Yanni: Who?
Child B: All the human!
Cher Yanni: *shocked by the word she used* Got animals?
Child B: No! Only human!
Cher Yanni: *jokingingly to disturb her* Can I bite you?
Child B: No!
Cher Yanni: Why?
Child B: Because I am not healthy food!
Cher Yanni: *flipped*

sCeNe #6
*Cher Yanni saw Child D being alone at this corner*
Cher Yanni: *purposely went over to disturb* Hey Child D, why are you sitting here?
Child D (NURSERY child, 4yrs old): *super innocent face*
Cher Yanni: Child D, why are you sitting here and not joining your friends?
Child D: Because… I… naughty
Cher Yanni: Oh… Cher S made you sit here?
Child D: Y…e…s!
Cher Yanni: What did you do then?
Child D: I… shout…
Cher Yanni: Oh no! And why did you shout, Child D?
Child D: *innocent look* Because… I… like… to… shout
Cher Yanni: Oh… … …

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

ahhahaha... so funny

i love reading the times when you blog about your students.. and preshool kids.. SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!

makes you feel like having kids of your own hor???